The instrument is an instrument used to determine displacement by dip angle. It is mainly used to detect horizontal displacement of deep excavation, side slope, foundation, and pier during observation periods. Bury casing tube in the ground by drilling. When deformation occurs in deep excavation, side slope, and foundation, the casing tube will change, too. The inclinometer probe moves along casing tube and make determination point by point. Then you can get accurate horizontal displacement. Then you can make prediction to provide guide to construction according to horizontal displacement determined. When make determination for pier, you just fix it on the pier, it can determine inclination change of pier.
1. Inclinometer probe: φ34×800mm;
2. Rectangular error of accelerator sensor: ≤0.5°;
3. Distance interval between guide wheels: 500 mm;
4. Measurement accuracy: 0.5mm/1m, with resolution of 5″;
5. Measurement range: 0∼30º;
6. Measurement depth: ≤ 50 m;
7. Cable: 60 m;
8. Data storage: test data of 60 boreholes;
9. Working temperature:
(1) Controlling case: -10℃ ~ +50℃;
(2) Inclinometer probe: 0℃~ +50℃;
10. Size of controlling case: 275×225×155 mm;
11. Power supply: contain chargeable lithium battery. It can work for more than 8 h after been charged.